School Psych contract job in Anderson, IN
We are looking for a highly qualified School Psychologist for our clients in Anderson, IN. This will fill extremely fast, so if you are in the market, act now! More information about the job is below.
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- Caseload: More details at time of interview
- 22-23’ School year
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- If you have a Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology and a School Psychology State License the client may be able to work with you
- Must be licensed through the State Board
- Must hold an active School Psychology State License and sometimes a state issued Education Certificate
To apply or for further information, please call or text JT directly at 813-688-9173.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Account Executive
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lombard, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Rio Vista, CA
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Millbrae, CA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.