School Psych contract job in Lawrence, MA
Our highly respected client in Lawrence, MA is currently looking for a motivated School Psychologist for the upcoming 22-23’ school year. This position will go extremely fast, so if you are interested act now! Details of the job are below.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- Doctoral Degree even if clinical and a School Psychology State License might be acceptable to client
- Must be licensed through the state board
- Must hold an active School Psychology State License and sometimes a state issued Education Certificate.
- Full Time (32-40 hours/week)
- Full School Year
- Caseload: To be determined based on placement
To apply or for further information, please call or text JT directly at 813-688-9173.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Account Executive
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Huntersville, NC
- Davidson, NC
- Camarillo , CA
- Locust, NC
- Monroe, NC
- Gastonia , NC
- Midland, NC
- Kings Mountain, NC
- Malibu , CA