School PSYCH needed ASAP for the end of the School Year
We have a need in our school district for a School Psychologist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: West of Winston-Salem , NC
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearance
- Candidate must have National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) certification
- Start/End Dates: ASAP - 6/2/2022
- Caseload: K – 12
- 3 – 5 Locations
- Must have NC DPI License
- Provide short-term group or individual counseling services as necessary and in accordance with the student's social-emotional identified needs and/or within a student's Individual Education Program
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Gardner, KS
- belmont, CA
- Spanaway, WA
- Denver, CO
- North Sacramento, CA
- Alamitos, CA
- Monument, NM
- Monument, NM
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.