School Psych OPENING for 22'-23' School Year | FT | WALTON, NY
Are you a new graduate eager to provide aided performance prediction by completing behavioral assessments and collaborating with cross-functional teams and families to plan for the child's overall success? ProCare Therapy has the opportunity for you! See details below to learn more and apply TODAY!
- Master’s or Doctorate Level Degree in Psychology
- Must be Licensed through State Board of New York
- Experience working in Behavioral and/or Special Education disciplines
- Full Time/Part Time (Full Time Preferred)
- Start Date: Immediate
- Caseload: Elementary School Student
- Help guide RTI team
- Evaluations, social/emotional, some counseling
- Working with SW and counselor onsite
- Accepting New Grads!!!
- Weekly paychecks compensation (W-2)
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
If interested, please apply, and contact me below:
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
School Psychologist Needed Near Grand Junction, COGrand Junction, CO
School Psych Intern needed in Windom, MNWindom, MN
2023 Spring Semester School Psychologist job opportunityClarksville , OH
(Onsite) School Psych NOW INTERVIEWING | Full/Part Time | Bagdad, KYBagdad, KY
Virtual School Psychologist job opportunityCresson , PA
School PsychologistCharlottesville, VA
School Psychologist opening for 2023 Spring semesterBeverly Hills , CA
2023 Spring semester School Psychologist job opportunityWayland , ME
School Psychologist job opportunity in Glen EllynGlen Ellyn , IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.