School Psychologist: 2021-2022 School Year
We are in search for multiple school psychologist(s) looking to work for the 21/22 school year. Position description and qualifications are listed below.
- Conducts psychological evaluations of identified and referred students with possible intellectual, learning and/or social-emotional difficulties.
- Coordinate evaluation report with related services staff when needed
- Traditional School Psychologist duties alongside completing assessments and IEPs
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- CT School Psych License
Perks for Full-Time:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401 (k) Matching
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am accessible at any time.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Granite Falls, WA
- Seven Oaks, SC
- Walden, SC
- Irmo, SC
- Auburn, NH
- Manchester, NH
- Frankenmuth , MI
- San Francisco, CA
- Goodyear, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.