School Psychologist: 2023-2024 School Year | Accomack County, VA
Our school district is hiring a well-qualified School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year. Please submit your resume below to be considered by the district.
- Onsite: Full-Time
- Start: 08/01/2023
- End of School Year: 06/01/2024
- Location: Accomack County, Virginia
- Itinerant Position
- Caseload: Dependent on staff
- Duties: Testing, data collection, data monitoring, interventions, threat assessment, and VA IEP system
- Software/Systems: Only Care – USA (training provided)
Required Qualification: Must be licensed as a School Psychologist for the state of Virginia.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Relocation Compensation
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
Please submit your resume to be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. The next steps of the interview process will be provided during the call.
Use the contact information below for eager submissions or questions.
Amanda Buckles | Senior Hiring Manager
Click here to email: Amanda Buckles
Phone: (770) 557-3231
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- LaGrange, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- HONDO, TX
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Carpinteria, CA
- Brookline, MA
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Mountain View, CA
- San Diego, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.