School Psychologist Bergland, MI
Rural districts with some traveling involved each provider follows the district calendars of buildings they provide services for.
We serve 6 local districts and all, but one is in a one-building district.
Evaluations for sch psych 30 - 40 with some work on MTSS teams
- 22-23 school year
- Full time (30 hours a week)
- Ages will consist of k-12
- MI school psych license is required
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain, CO
- North Point, FL
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Naples, CA
- Glendale, CA
- El Monte, CA
- Monterey Park, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.