School Psychologist - Berkeley, CA
School Psychologist Needed – Berkeley, CA
A school district near Berkeley, CA is in need of a School Psychologist for the school year. This is a full time position that primarily involves working with a K-12 caseload.
- conducting assessments and evaluations
- participating in IEP’s
- providing counseling and intervention services
- general case management
- An advanced degree (M.A., Ed.S., or Ph.D.) specifically in School Psychology
- Active CA School Psychologist License
- Previous experience in a school setting preferred
Interviews are currently being scheduled for our position near Berkeley, CA. Apply online and contact Jordyn Holloway at 770-557-3235 or [email protected] for more details, or to inquire about similar opportunities in the area or across the country.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Romeoville, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Plainfield , IL
- Frankfort, IL
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Dunneville, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sussex, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.