School Psychologist- Bristol, Connecticut
Soliant Health is currently partnered with a school district in the Bristol, Connecticut area that is seeking a School Psychologist. This will be a contracted assignment for the remainder of the school year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full-Time, 40 hours a week.
- Leads or participates in the IEP process as it pertains to individual student needs.
- Serves as a liaison for other school staff regarding students’ special needs.
- Will do evaluations (mostly re-evaluations and initial evaluations), behavior plans, service delivery minutes (counseling), and problem solving.
- Interviewing immediately!!
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Full or temporary approval in the State of Connecticut as a school psychologist.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Houston, TX
- Austin, TX
- San Anotnio, TX
- Carlsbad, CA
- Cicero, IL
- el cajon, CA
- Wheaton, IL
- Carlsbad, CA
- Fox Hill, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.