Seeking a school psychologist interested in finding a new assignment! We here at Soliant are working with a number of school districts in the beautiful Connecticut. If you hold or are eligible for a Connecticut school psychologist license and are interested in contracting, please read below.
- Prefer 2+ years school experience
- Hold or are eligible for Connecticut School Psych Licensure
- Accustomed to IEP’s/Evaluations/Assessments/Counseling
- Full-time and Part-time available
- Paid hourly per hours worked. Paid every Friday after first week of work is completed
- Hourly rate is based off candidate experience, school allotted budget they have given us to work with, job description, and outcome of interview
- We have access to travel stipends (Tax Free) government allowance for relocation and long commutes over 50 miles
- W2 positions with benefits if needed and applicable
Please feel free to contact Keaton Harper at Keaton.Harper@Soliant.com and/or 770-776-2098 if contracting sounds like the right fit for you!
Keaton Harper/Account Executive/Soliant