School Psychologist Contract Job - 22/23 School Year - Wilmington, DE
22/23 School Psychologist Job
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a fantastic School District in Wilmington, Delaware that needs a School Psychologist for the 2022/2023 School Year. This opening is Full Time for the Full 22/23 School Year. Please see below for an overview.
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 35-40 hours a week
- 22/23 School Year
- K - 12
- Counseling Heavy Caseload
- General School Psychology duties
- The director will go over the opening in more detail on the interview.
Benefits of Working with ProCare:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology is Required
- Delaware School Psychologist Licensure is Required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply
If interested in this position please contact Ross Mathews to learn more about next steps.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Greenwood, SC
- Ruch, OR
- Barre, VT
- Aldine, TX
- Medford , OR
- Saint Charles , IL
- Ypsilanti, MI
- Mundelein, IL
- Lancaster, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.