School Psychologist contract job in Bedford, IN
Our highly respected client in Bedford, IN is currently looking for a motivated School Psychologist for the upcoming 22-23’ school year. This position will go extremely fast, so if you are interested act now! Details of the job are below.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- Doctoral Degree even if clinical and a School Psychology State License might be acceptable to client
- Must be licensed through the state board
- Must hold an active School Psychology State License and sometimes a state issued Education Certificate.
- Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Full School Year
- Caseload: IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings
To apply or for further information, please call or text JT directly at 813-688-9173.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Account Executive
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Richmond, KY
- Harwich, PA
- Valdez, AK
- Smyrna, DE
- Oxnard, CA
- Eugene, OR
- Laurens, SC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.