School Psychologist Contract Job (Vallejo, California)
An amazing school district in Vallejo, California is currently searching for a fully certified School Psychologist! This full time position is for the remainder of the school year and has a high chance of Renewing for the 2022/2023 school year. See below for more details and feel free to contact me with any questions!
- Full Time
- 35 -40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- Immediate Start to End of School Year ( Chance of Renewal if its a good fit)
- Caseload: K - 12
- Duties: Conducting assessments and observations
- Must be onsite at least 4 days a week, open to 1 work from home day.
- Quick Interview and Offer
- Must have Master's degree or higher in School Psychology
- Must have proper licensure in the state of California.
- Previous school experience is preferred but not required
Benefits of working with ProCare Therapy:
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation compensation
- Competitive weekly pay
If interested in this position or positions in other areas please email your resume directly to Ross Mathews at [email protected]
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Battle Creek, MI
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Lakewood, CO
- Woburn, MA
- Pasadena, CA
- Caledonia, WI
- Chesapeake, VA
- Skokie, IL
- Southfield, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.