School Psychologist Contract Job - Wilmington, DE - 22/23 School Year
Now Hiring School Psychologists
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a fantastic School District in Wilmington, Delaware that needs a School Psychologist for the 2022/2023 School Year. This opening is Full Time for the Full 22/23 School Year.
- Master's Degree or Higher in School Psychology is Required
- DE School Psychologist License is Required
- School experience is preferred
- New Grads are Welcome to apply
- Open to Interns as well!
- K - 12
- Mild - Moderate
- Duties consist of counseling, evaluations, and general campus support
- Full Time
- 30 - 40 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- Full 22/23 School Year
- Onsite Only
- More in depth details are available on the interview with the director.
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy :
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full PDF of benefits guide available on request
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Pay will be discussed on the first phone call
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Must live or have a residence at least 45 miles away from school to qualify. Please don't hesitate to ask Ross Mathews if you have any questions about travel assistance.
If you are interested or would like to know more information please email Ross Mathews to schedule a phone call.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Posen, IL
- Oak Forest, IL
- Homewood, IL
- Beaufort, SC
- Parris Island, SC
- Beaufort, SC
- Oakwood, IL
- Sumter, SC
- Carlisle, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.