School Psychologist Contract Job
An outstanding school district in Westerville, Ohio is urgently searching for fully certified School Psychologist! This full time position is for the new school year. See below for more details and feel free to contact me with any questions!
- Full Time: 37.5 hours 5 days a week
- 2 locations: 3 Days at Elementary School 2 Days at Preschool
- Short term Contract until December ( with possibility of extension)
- Caseload: Grades Pre-K-Elementary
- Onsite only
- Conducting testing and evaluations
- Mild -Moderate caseload
- Must have Master's degree or higher in School Psychology
- Must have proper licensure in the state of Ohio
- Previous school experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen and Background Check
Benefits of working with ProCare Therapy:
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation compensation
- Competitive weekly pay
Feel free to reach out personally via email or phone listed below for more information!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Perrysburg, NY
- Paramount, CA
- Saline, MI
- Schaumburg, IL
- Pinehurst, NC
- South Fallsburg, NY
- Easton, MD
- Portland , OR
- Ormond Beach, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.