School Psychologist- Contract Opportunity near Taylor Creek, FL
Sunbelt is partnering with school district near Taylor Creek, FL to find an awesome School Psychologist for this upcoming school year! This is a full time position working with students K-8. The student population will include various, mild-moderate diagnoses. Planning is done as a team to ensure that all caseloads are manageable and equal.
- Assess students with disabilities
- Write reports
- Attend IEP meetings to share information and make decisions
- Masters or Doctorate degree – Certified through the state Department of Education for School
- Proper FL School Psychologist Licensure
- Willing to take on new grads who may need supervision or support
- Fingerprints will also be required
- Competitive Compensation
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
If interested in this school psychologist opportunity, or others please apply directly or email your resume to [email protected]
Call/text 813-749-5214 for any further information!
Mackenzie Honeycutt | Education Account Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Waxahachie, TX
- Bemidji, MN
- Monument, CO
- Austin, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Medway, MA
- Edgewood, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.