School Psychologist- Downey, CA
The School Psychologist works directly with the Full-Time school in order to promote an understanding of child and adolescent development, address student needs, improve school support systems and consult with school personnel in relation to students' learning, behavior, and environment. Caseloads are determined by their IEPs in regard to counseling. Most of our needs will focus on assessment completion, mental health support, and DIS counseling.
- Till end of school year
- 40 hours (will present part time)
- Disabilities vary
- Elementary & High School
- California PPS Credential is required
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Peoria, AZ
- Orange, NJ
- seaford, NY
- Austin, TX
- Kinzers, PA
- Los Alamitos, CA
- Bloomington, IN
- Park Rapids, MN
- Cresson , PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.