School Psychologist for upcoming School Year Gloucester City, NJ
- Varied, new CST referrals, re-evaluations (currently around 30 students will need updated evaluations, about 25 new initial referrals in a year)
- August 21st, 2023 - June 14th, 2024
- Full-time or part time - hours will vary, but team members would attend all CST meetings where their positions are necessary as well as any additional meetings for consultation or case management (at minimum 8, maximum of 15)
- K-12 - all 5 campuses, sometimes meetings are remote (flexible location) unless families prefer in person meetings
- Must have active NJ psych license
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Marlboro, NJ
- Waldwick, NJ
- Watchung, NJ
- Englishtown, NJ
- Edison, NJ
- South Plainfield, NJ
- Perth Amboy, NJ
- Clark, NJ
- Edison, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.