School Psychologist -Fremont, California
Soliant Health has partnered up with a School District near Fremont, California that is looking to a hire a School Psychologist for the school year. The Psych must be comfortable with it being a Hybrid position; on-site and working from home.
Currently conducting interviews, extending offers, and with a quick start!
- Caseload: PreK-12th grade
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe caseload
- More information available during the interview
Normal School Hours:
- Full-time: 35-40 hours per week (4-5 days)
- Part-time: 16-28 hours per week (2-4 days)
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Licensed/Certified as a PYSCH in the State of CA
- School Experience- Preferred
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To be considered for this PSYCH position, please contact Sayma Al-Rashid, email an updated resume and/or submit application below.
Sayma Al-Rashid | Senior Associate
Soliant Health | Hiring Coordinator
Call or Text: (678) 459-1140
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Toledo, OR
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Groton, CT
- Elmhurst, IL
- Lancaster, TX
- Broomall, PA
- Redwood City , CA
- Pasadena, CA
- Fredericksburg, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.