School Psychologist - Full or Part Time
School Psychologist Position (Full-Time) – Auburn, CA area
New Graduates encouraged to apply!
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Auburn, CA to place a school based psychologist. This is a full-time position for the remainder of the school year and we are currently scheduling interviews for qualified candidates. Psychologist will work with an elementary caseload.
- Full Time
- Start: Immediately - End: June 2021
- Elementary - K-5th grade
- Interviewing immediately
• Master’s in School Psychology
• State License/Certification- PPS credential
• Conducting student evaluations
• Diagnostic assessments and evaluations to provide academic/ learning interventions
• Engages in intervention and crisis prevention services
• Cooperatively work with parents, teachers, and other specialists in designing and implementing IEPs
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out the application below.
Please give me a call if you have any questions at 770-776-2106
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Columbia, SC
- Warner Robins , GA
- Prince Frederick , MD
- Clarksville, TN
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Aurora, IL
- Stringtown, IN
- West Covina , CA
- West Lafayette , IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.