School Psychologist - Full Time Contract - Worthington, MN
As a School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in supporting the emotional and academic well-being of students within the school district. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting psychological assessments to identify students' needs
- Collaborating with educators and parents to develop intervention strategies
- Providing counseling and support to students facing academic or personal challenges
- Participating in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings
- Promoting a positive and inclusive school environment
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology
- Valid state licensure/certification as a School Psychologist
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with educators, parents, and other stakeholders
- Experience in conducting psychological assessments and developing intervention plans
- Vision, medical, and dental options
- Competitive pay
- Advisory support
- Professional development opportunities
Renewal for Summer School: Renewal for summer school employment will be based on performance during the regular school year.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and references via email to Patti Tate at [email protected]. Alternatively, you may contact us at (847) 982-7421 (call or text) to initiate the application process
Blazer Jobs is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Luverne, MNSoliant is currently arranging interviews for a School Psychologist position near the Luverne, Minnesota area. Job Details Full-time Caseload: K-12th grade Assessments, evaluations, report writing Must have teaching certification (https://hopverify.web.health.state.mn.us/loginAction.do) Must be licensed as a School Psychologist and live in MN (https://hopverify.web.health.state.mn.us/loginAction.do) Benefits Competitive Compensa
- St. Paul, MNOnsite School Psychologist in St. Paul MN. Full-Time Hiring ASAP! The School Psychologist works directly with the school in order to promote an understanding of child and adolescent development, address student needs, improve school support systems and consult with school personnel in relation to students’ learning, behavior, and environment. The School Psychologist participates in planning and implementing prevention programs to address th
- Plymouth, MNStart Date: ASAP End Date: 6/6/24 Hours per Week: 40 Caseload: 70 students with diverse needs including ASD, EBD, DD, OHD, SLD, LD Location: Plymouth, MN Position Overview: Join our dedicated team as a School Psychologist in Plymouth, MN! This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students with various disabilities. We are seeking a passionate professional to contribute to the educational development and well
- Bayport, MNAt Sunbelt, we prioritize empowering educators to thrive in their roles. We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist to fill a contracted position in the Bayport, Minnesota area. **Responsibilities:** Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to identify students' unique needs and challenges. Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and multidisciplinary professionals to develop and implement individ
- Grant, MNAt Sunbelt, we prioritize empowering educators to thrive in their roles. We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist to fill a contracted position in the Grant, Minnesota area. **Responsibilities:** Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to identify students' unique needs and challenges. Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and multidisciplinary professionals to develop and implement individua
- St. Francis, MNWe are currently seeking a remote school Psychologist position to work with a school district in the state of MN. This is a great opportunity for the current school year with a strong level of support. This is a full-time position that will be working with students in the range of K-12th grade. Job Details: VOCO School Psychologist 10 hours per week Part Time Qualifications: Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree Mus
- Minneapolis, MNSunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a school-based job near Minneapolis, MN. This is a full-time, on-site job for a School Psychologist. Please apply here if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university Active MN School Psychologist licensure Previous experience with Special Education students and familiarity with MTSS and RTI requirements Job Details: Full-Time Po
- St. Paul, MNSunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a school-based job near St. Paul, MN. This is a full-time, on-site job for a School Psychologist. Please apply below if interested! Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university Active MN School Psychologist licensure Previous experience with Special Education students and familiarity with MTSS and RTI requirements Job Details: Full-Time Pos
- New Ulm, MNProCare Therapy is working with a district in the New Ulm, MN area who is in need of a School Psychologist! If you are interested, read below. General School Psychologist duties What is ProCare Therapy? ProCare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts across the United States fill their open positions. As a ProCare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment. School P
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.