School Psychologist - Full-time - Near Plainfield, NJ
Sunbelt is looking to hire a School Psychologist for a contract job nearby Plainfield, New Jersey. If you are licensed and interested, please apply. You can also email your resume directly to [email protected], or call/text (813) 776-0375 if you have any questions.
- Full-time: 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Evaluations and report writing
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- Active NJ School Psychologist License
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Health, vision, and dental benefits through UnitedHealthcare
- 401 K
- A dedicated recruiter and hiring manager that supports you throughout your time with us
- A clinical advisory team composed of school psychologists that offer an extra layer of support and mentorship
Manuela Prudente | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 776-0375
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Hanover, NJ
- New Brunswick, NJ
- Newark, NJ
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
- Waldwick, NJ
- Prince Frederick, NJ
- Plainfield, NJ
- Trenton, NJ
- Flemington, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.