School Psychologist | Full-Time | Santa Cruz, CA | '23-'24 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate and dedicated School Psychologist to join our team in Santa Cruz, CA. As a School Psychologist, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students from preschool to middle school age by providing comprehensive psychological services in an educational setting.
- Manage a caseload of approximately 40 students, ranging from preschool to middle school age.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' academic, social, and emotional needs.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs).
- Provide counseling and support to students dealing with social, emotional, or behavioral challenges.
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions to address students' personal, academic, and career development.
- Support students with special needs and provide appropriate interventions to enhance their learning and social skills.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings, case conferences, and student intervention planning.
- Provide guidance and training to teachers and staff on behavior management strategies and techniques.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, interventions, and progress monitoring.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology or related field.
- Valid state licensure/certification as a School Psychologist in California (or eligibility to obtain).
- Prior experience working in a school or educational setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
This is a full-time position, with 37.5-40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse caseload, serving students from preschool to middle school age.
At ProCare Therapy, we value our employees and strive to provide a supportive and inclusive work environment. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of students in Santa Cruz, CA.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references through our online application portal.
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Contract School Psychologist Job | Dekalb, ILOswego, IL
School Psychologist Opportunity - St. Albans, VTSt. Albans, VT
School PsychologistBensenville, IL
School Psychologist | Chicago, ILChicago, IL
School Psychologist for 23-24 School YearFryerburg, ME
Next School Year Psychologist Needed Cicero, ILCicero, IL
2023-2024 Travel School Psychologist near Springdale, UtahSpringdale, UT
School Psychologist Needed Davis, CADavis, CA
School Psychologist | Canoga Park, CACanoga Park, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.