School Psychologist - Full-Time
An amazing school district in the Millbrae, California area is in need of a school psychologist for the 2022 - 2023 school year. The district is hoping to schedule an interview as soon as possible to get the students the services they require. Please see the job details below for this position:
- 37.5 hours
- August 15, 2022 - June 2, 2023
- Caseload details:
- Pre-K - Middle School
- Provide formal IEP and 504 assessments, ERMHS counseling as stipulated on IEPs, provider site caseload oversight and IEP draft and completion support; set up (when needed) and act as LEA for IEP meetings. Attend training as requested, collaborate and provide support to other SpEd and GE staff.
- Candidate must have valid PPS CA credentials
- Must have active school psychologist licensure
- Preferred 3 - 5 years schools experience
- Preferred to be bilingual (Spanish)
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please send your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Waxahachie, TX
- Bemidji, MN
- Austin, TX
- Edgewood, WA
- Springfield, OR
- Sacramento, CA
- Kelso, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.