School Psychologist (Grades 9-12) | 22/23 School Year
We are seeking a dedicated School Psychologist to join our friendly team of educational professionals near Wheeling, IL. As a School Psych, you will apply expertise in mental health, learning, and behavior, to help children and youth succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “apply” to submit a resume.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Grades: 9-12
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a master’s or doctorial level degree in School Psychology
- Must have IL PEL License and NSCP Credential
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- MTSS / RTI experience preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Richmond, KY
- Harwich, PA
- Valdez, AK
- Smyrna, DE
- Oxnard, CA
- Eugene, OR
- Laurens, SC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.