School Psychologist: Hampton, CT 23/24 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate School Psychologist this current and upcoming school year for a contract position located in Hampton, Connecticut!
- Conduct psychological assessments to identify learning disabilities, developmental delays, and emotional or behavioral issues.
- Analyze assessment results to provide insights into a student's strengths and challenges.
- Provide individual and group counseling to address students' emotional and behavioral concerns.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve students' social skills, coping mechanisms, and overall mental health.
- Gathering more information upon interview.
- Requires Masters or Doctorate Level in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through CT Board
- Must hold CT issued license and a CT issued education certification
- School experience is preferred but not required.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Vision and Dental
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling 678-261-8443. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Storrrs, CTContact: Joshua Armour, [email protected] Pay Rate: $40-43+/hour Payment Schedule: Weekly paycheck Availability: Full-time and part-time positions available Requirements: Must possess a valid CT School Psychologist License Immediate start preferred (ASAP)
- Putnam, CTSchool-based Psychologist Job A great school in the Putnam, CT area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration! Responsibilities: Assess referred students and make recommendations for ap
- Trumbull, CTSchool Psychologist – Trumbull, CT A school district near Trumbull, CT is looking to fill a full-time opening for the remaining 2023-2024 school year. This is a contract role for a qualified School Psychologist licensed in Connecticut. Job Requirements: CT School Psychologist Licensure Job Details: Full time K-12th grade Sunbelt Benefits: Weekly pay Work with Kids! Opportunities for contract renewal after contract end date Ho
- West Norwalk, CTSchool Psychologist Opportunity Near Weston Connecticut Hourly pay rate: 55-60 A school district located near Weston is looking for a full-time school psychologist. This position is currently open to on-site candidates only. Responsibilities would include mainly testing and evaluations. 2 years of school’s experience is preferred, but district is open to new graduates with great internship experience. Candidate must be licensed in Connec
- Stonington, CTA school district located near Waterford, Connecticut (commutable from Rhode Island!) has a position open for a full-time School Psychologist. The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload The remainder of the school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of School Psychology degree CT license required or ability to acquire before starti
- Greenwhich, CTAre you a dedicated School Psychologist seeking a rewarding opportunity in Greenwich, CT? Look no further! We have a full-time position available with a focus on K-12 caseload. Job Details: Location: Greenwich, CT Caseload: K-12 Employment Type: Full-Time Salary: $45+/hour Contact: [email protected]
- Storrs, CT$39-43+/hour Requirements: Master's degree or higher in School Psychology Connecticut state licensure or eligibility Previous experience in a school setting preferred If you're passionate about supporting student success and possess the necessary qualifications, we encourage you to apply today! To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Joshua Armour at [email protected].
- Bridgeport, CTSoliant Health is seeking a Psychologist who is interested in working in a school setting in Bridgeport, CT. In this role, the PSYCH will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state license Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect service
- Bridgeport, CTNew Full Time School Psychologist Needed | Bridgeport, Connecticut | About the Position: ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified and experienced School Psychologist to join our team at a School District in Bridgeport, Connecticut. School Psychologists play a vital role in supporting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of our students. They provide a range of services, including: Assessment and evaluation: Conducting comprehe
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.