School Psychologist in Arizona- Hybrid or Fully Remote
Soliant is working with a school district in the Mesa, Arizona area that has a need for a School Psychologist to work hybrid or fully virtual! This position is needed for the 22/23 school year, and the district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- 22/23 School Year
- Full-time, M-F
- K-8 caseload
- Hybrid or fully virtual schedule options
- Testing, evaluations, assessments, student observation, some counseling, IEPs, etc.
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Arizona School Psychologist Certification required
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology required
- Fingerprint clearance card required
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vison, dental, 401k)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Pimenta by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Bemidji, MN
- Austin, TX
- Edgewood, WA
- Springfield, OR
- Kelso, OR
- Corunna, MI
- Medford, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.