School Psychologist in Phoenix AZ WANTED
School Psychologist | 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a School Psychologist to work on assignment with an established school located in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- • AZ School Psychologist Certification (AZ Department of Education requirements), Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Hours would be approximately 7:45 am - 3:15 pm
• Phoenix, AZ 85032
• We are looking for 3-4 School Psychologists.
o We are needing 2 full time and 1-2 part time.
o One full time position is for the full year at a high school. The other full time will be covering two different leaves.
o The first leave will run 8/22/23 - 12/20/23 and the other will run 1/8/24 - 3/31/24.
o Both are for elementary schools.
o The part time position would cover 4 days per week providing support evaluations for all grades. This could be broken into 2 2-day/week candidates.
Working in coordination with the district psych.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, and socio-emotional well-being.
- Collaborate with educators, administrators, and parents to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and implement evidence-based interventions.
- Provide counseling and guidance to students, both individually and in group settings, to address social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
- Support the implementation of positive behavioral interventions and supports (PBIS) to promote a positive school climate.
- Consult with teachers, parents, and outside professionals to develop effective strategies for students' academic and behavioral success.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and contribute to the development of intervention plans.
- Assist in crisis intervention and provide support during challenging situations.
- Stay up-to-date with current research, best practices, and legal requirements related to school psychology
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(470) 622 - 2709
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Tucson, AZ
- Littletown, AZ
- Mesa, AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tolleson, AZ
- Gilbert, AZ
- Flagstaff, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.