School Psychologist, Indianapolis IN
Soliant is working with a school in Indianapolis, IN, and is seeking a contract School Psychologist.
- Full-time applicants preferred; part-time applicants will be considered
- 181 work days (for a full school year)
- Building assignments determined in conjunction with team
An LSSP's daily duties consist of the following:
- Evaluate the education and program needs of students referred to special education services.
- Provide diagnostic information and work cooperatively with instructional personnel
- As needed, conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments and develop Behavior Intervention Plans
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Applicants must hold a School Psychologist license in Indiana
Please apply by uploading your resume using the form below. For questions about our placement process, please contact Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Perrysburg, NY
- Paramount, CA
- Saline, MI
- Schaumburg, IL
- Pinehurst, NC
- South Fallsburg, NY
- Easton, MD
- Portland , OR
- Ormond Beach, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.