School Psychologist - Indianapolis, IN
Promote an understanding of child and adolescent development, address student needs, improve school support systems and consult with school personnel in relation to students' learning, behavior, and environment.
- 22-23 school year
- 2 days a week (flexible)
- Ages will consist of k-8
- Caseload between 65 and 75 students
- IN School Psychologist License required
• Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
• Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
• Employee Assistance Program
• A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- South Bend, IN
- COATESVILLE, PA
- Chino, CA
- Dewey-Humboldt, AZ
- Solana Beach, CA
- Oceanside, CA
- Pacifica, CA
- Osceola, IN
- Harmony, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.