School Psychologist / Interviewing Now
We have partnered with a great school in the Santa Clarita area that is seeking a School Psychologist for an immediate start.
Position at a glance:
- Immediate Start
- Caseload: Middle School
- Full Time hours available (40 hours per week )
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Sign on Bonus Given
- Must Have Masters in School and or Educational Psychology
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties.
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: email@example.com For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Franklin, TN
- Georgetown , NH
- Dover, NC
- West Lafayette , IN
- Centreville, MD
- Farmington, MI
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Cartersville , GA
- Salinas , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.