School Psychologist Job - 23/24 School Year - Berthoud, CO
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a School Psychologist to join our team in Berthoud. The School Psychologist will work with students and staff to provide comprehensive psychological services that will assist in the development of positive learning environments and promote student success.
- Full Time
- 5 Days a Week
- 35 Hours Per Week
- Start: As Soon As Possible
- End: June 2024
- Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs)
- Provide counseling and support to students and families
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other school personnel to improve student outcomes
- Participate in team meetings and provide guidance on academic and behavioral interventions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and documentation
- Master's degree in School Psychology or related field
- Valid state certification or license as a School Psychologist
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and ethical standards related to school psychology
- Competitive Hourly Pay ($40+/Hour, Depending on Experience)
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available
- 401(K) Options
To apply for this position, please apply here or email your resume to Brett Houdeshell at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Boulder, COSunbelt Staffing is interviewing for a full-time licensed School Psychologist in Boulder, CO. This is an on-site job. Please apply below if interested! You can email your resume directly to [email protected] or call/text (813) 379-2551 if you have any questions. Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree CDE License Experience working with SPED students Job Details: Full-time Caseload: K-12 (average caseloa
- Golden, COSoliant Health, a leading healthcare staffing company, is currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Psychologist to join a reputable school district in Golden, Colorado for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time, onsite position that offers a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations to assess students' cognitive, emotional, and beha
- Boulder, COSunbelt Staffing is interviewing for a full-time licensed School Psychologist in Boulder, Colorado. This is an on-site job. Please apply below if interested! You can email your resume directly to [email protected] or call/text (813) 379-2551 if you have any questions. Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university CDE License for School Psychology Experience working with SPED students Job D
- Aurora, COSunbelt Staffing is now interviewing licensed School Psychologists to work full-time at a school in Colorado. This is a full-time, remote position. If you are interested in this School Psychology job, please review the details below before applying. Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree in School Psychology CO School Psychology License Strong school-based experience 2 years experience working remote Experience working with Spec
- Lamar, COWe are seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist to join our team of educators and professionals in providing comprehensive psychological services to students, families, and staff located in Lamar, CO. As a School Psychologist, you will play a critical role in supporting the emotional, social, and academic development of our students. Your expertise will help create a positive and inclusive learning environment for all. Responsib
- Lamar, COWe are seeking a dedicated Contracted School Psychologist to join our district in Lamar, CO remainder of the school year. Hours: 32 hours per week Caseload/Details: Responsibilities will include providing general School Psychologist duties for approximately 100 students. No direct services will be provided. Responsibilities: Provide comprehensive school psychology services within the school setting. Conduct assessments and evaluations
- Aurora, COAre you a school psychologist in the AURORA, CO area? If so, please read below to find out more about this school psychologist position and apply! Job Details Full time K-12 Ranging disabilities Job Qualifications Obtain a bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field. Pursue a graduate degree in School Psychology (master's, Ed.S., or doctoral). Ensure your chosen program is accredited by NASP or APA. Complete supervised
- Denver, COAre you a school psychologist in the Denver, CO area? If so, please read below to find out more about this school psychologist position and apply! Job Details Full time K-12 Ranging disabilities Job Qualifications Obtain a bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field. Pursue a graduate degree in School Psychology (master's, Ed.S., or doctoral). Ensure your chosen program is accredited by NASP or APA. Complete supervised
- Granada, CODetails: Position Type: Full Time, 32 hours Caseload: K - 12th Pay range: $45 - 52/hr Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, social-emotional functioning, and developmental levels. Interpret assessment results and provide insights to inform instructional planning, intervention strategies, and individualized education plans (IEPs). Collaborate with teacher
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.