School Psychologist Job - 23/24 School Year - Northampton, PA
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a School Psychologist to join our team in Northampton. The School Psychologist will work with students and staff to provide comprehensive psychological services that will assist in the development of positive learning environments and promote student success.
- Full Time
- 5 Days a Week
- Start: As Soon As Possible
- End: June 2024
- Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs)
- Provide counseling and support to students and families
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other school personnel to improve student outcomes
- Participate in team meetings and provide guidance on academic and behavioral interventions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and documentation
- Master's degree in School Psychology or related field
- Valid state certification or license as a School Psychologist
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and ethical standards related to school psychology
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available
- 401(K) Options
To apply for this position, please apply here or email your resume to Brett Houdeshell at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Weatherly, PASunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district that is actively looking for a School Psychologist for the 23/24 school year near Weatherly, PA. Interviews are currently being scheduled, so please apply below if interested. Opening: School Psychologist Location: Weatherly, PA Job Details: On-site position near Weatherly, PA Full-time, 37.5 hours/week Caseload of K-8th grade students Providing crisis interventions, consultat
- Huntingdon, PASunbelt has an opening for a School Psychologist in the Huntingdon, PA area. This is a full time opening for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: M-F, full time Caseload will range from K-12 working in the student services department Mild to moderate Requirements: Psychology license in Pennsylvania Sunbelt Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision plans 401(k) plan Weekly compensation If you are interested in and qualify
- Philadelphia, PAProCare Therapy is seeking a School Psychologist in Philadelphia, PA for the current 23-24 school year. If you are a licensed School Psychologist and seeking a full time position, I encourage you to apply below! Job Details: Full Time Hybrid model (3 days onsite, 2 remote) K-12 students on caseload Duties: conduct initial evaluations re-evaluations, FBAs/PBSPs as needed Job Qualifications: Masters degree in School Psychology Pennsylv
- Mt Union, PASunbelt is looking for a dedicated School Psychologist to start a full-time contract job nearby Mt. Union, Pennsylvania. If you are interested, please apply. You can also email your resume directly to [email protected], or call/text (813) 776-0375 if you have any questions. Job Details: Full-time: 37.5 hours per week Caseload: Kth-12th grade Mild to moderate types of disabilities Providing assistance with IEP’s, e
- Tyrone, PAHiring Full Time School Psychologist Tyrone, Pennsylvania Start Date/End Date: ASAP – 5/24/2024 Hours per Week: Full-Time, 37.5 hours Number of Schools/Ages: K-12 Caseload/Job Details: We are seeking dedicated and qualified School Psychologists to join our dynamic team. The successful candidates will work within our multi-tiered system of support framework, contributing to the overall well-being and academic success of our students. Respon
- Mt Union, PAHiring Full Time School Psychologist Mt Union, Pennsylvania Start Date/End Date: ASAP – 5/24/2024 Hours per Week: Full-Time, 37.5 hours Number of Schools/Ages: K-12 Caseload/Job Details: We are seeking dedicated and qualified School Psychologists to join our dynamic team in Huntingdon, PA. The successful candidates will work within our multi-tiered system of support framework, contributing to the overall well-being and academic success of o
- Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia has a hybrid psych position for the current school year! The district is supportive and resourceful. Join a great team and apply now! Job Description: Full Time K-12 Conduct initial evaluations, re-evaluations, and FBAs/PBSPs as needed. Open to hybrid ( 3 days onsite, 2 days remote) Qualifications: Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology Must be licensed in the state of PA Independent con
- Allentown, PASchool Psychologist Needed in Pennsylvania! ProCare Therapy is thrilled to offer a remarkable opportunity for a dedicated School Psychologist in Allentown, PA. Our commitment to connecting talented professionals with impactful roles in the education sector sets us apart. Position: School Psychologist Location: Allentown, PA Employment type: Fulltime/35 Hrs. per week Caseload: Elementary / Helping Staff with Testing and Reporting Writi
- Greenville, PANew! Contract Assignment for Licensed School Psychologist for PA Schools. Blazer Jobs is helping a neighboring district to find a Psych for this immediate school year. This is a full school year contract position. Mild - Moderate Disabilities K-12th Grade Must be comfortable completing Evaluations, re-evaluations, attending IEP meetings and light counseling Prior schools experience is required, and this Psych must be
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.