School Psychologist Job - 23/24 School Year - Silver Lake, KS
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a School Psychologist to join our team in Silver Lake. The School Psychologist will work with students and staff to provide comprehensive psychological services that will assist in the development of positive learning environments and promote student success.
- Full Time
- 5 Days a Week
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Start: As Soon As Possible
- End: May/June 2024
- Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs)
- Provide counseling and support to students and families
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other school personnel to improve student outcomes
- Participate in team meetings and provide guidance on academic and behavioral interventions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and documentation
- Master's degree in School Psychology or related field
- Valid state certification or license as a School Psychologist
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and ethical standards related to school psychology
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available
- 401(K) Options
To apply for this position, please apply here or email your resume to Brett Houdeshell at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Overland Park, KSLocation: Overland Park, KS Start Date: ASAP Email: [email protected] Hourly Pay: $42+/hour Responsibilities: As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the mental health and well-being of students. Your responsibilities may include: Conducting assessments to identify and address students' needs Collaborating with educators, parents, and other professionals Developing and implementing interven
- Lawrence, KSSoliant is hiring a school psychologist for a school near Lawrence, Kansas. New school psychologist graduates are welcome to apply! Specific details on caseload will be discussed on the interview. Job Responsibilities Full-Time/Full-Year Must be able to start immediately PreK-12 Evaluations/IEP recommendations Case management Consultations and Program Management Medicaid Billing Job Requirements Must have Kansas School Psychol
- Emporia, KSPosition: Full-Time School Psychologist Company: Blazer Jobs About Us: Blazer Jobs, in partnership with a prominent school district, is actively seeking a committed Full-Time School Psychologist. We offer inclusive benefits, encompassing medical, dental, and vision coverage, competitive wages, 401(k) options, and dedicated advisory and professional support to foster your career advancement. Responsibilities: Perform psychological assessment
- Gardner, KSLooking for a School Psychologist in Gardner, KS for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a passionate School Psychologist seeking a rewarding career opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for dedicated School Psychologists to join our team. Job Title: School Psychologist Location: Gardner, KS Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time (37.5 Hours/Week) Caseload Details: Starting 1/4/24 - 5/24/24, Preschool Contact: Katy
- Topeka, KSLooking for a School Psychologist in Topeka, KS for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a passionate School Psychologist seeking a rewarding career opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for dedicated School Psychologists to join our team. Job Title: School Psychologist Location: Topeka, KS Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time Caseload Details: Open to Part-Time, District Wide (Pre-K - 12th Grade) Contact: Katy A
- Emporia, KSJob Title: School Psychologist - Emporia, KS (Full-Time) Company: BlazerWorks BlazerWorks is thrilled to announce an excellent opportunity for a dedicated School Psychologist to join a dynamic school district in Emporia, KS. We have partnered with the school to facilitate the hiring process for a full-time position with the potential for renewal for the next school year. This role includes health insurance options, 401(k) benefits, professional
- Topeka, KSAre you an experienced School Psychologist in the Topeka, KS looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Topeka area for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today! Job Type: Full school year Full time hours Elementary caseload 1-2 locations The psy
- Kansas City, KSVirtual Opportunity! Are you on the job market for a school psychologist position in Kansas looking for a new and exciting opportunity? ProCare Therapy has the perfect job for you! Take the chance to work with an outstanding school district on a contractual basis in this outstanding area for the current school year. If you love the position, you will have a possibility of renewing for the next school year as well. Ready to take the leap to take o
- Topeka, KSJob Title: School Psychologist Location: Topeka, KS Pay: $45-55 Hourly School Year: 2023/2024 Job Description: Are you a passionate and dedicated Licensed School Psychologist looking to make a significant impact on the academic and emotional well-being of students? Join our team for the 2023/2024 school year in Topeka, KS. Key Responsibilities: Conduct thorough psychological assessments to identify students' strengths and challenges
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.