School Psychologist Job - Antioch, IL
There are two openings for a School Psychologist in Antioch, IL. They are both full time positions for the 2022-2023 school year. You would be working 5 days a week for 7.5 hours per day.
- Must have active state issued license
- Must have PEL
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to pass drug screening
- Start Date: August 16th (hopefully)
- Through end of school year
- Caseload: K - 8th
- Complete initial and re - evaluations
- Oversee students with 504 plans
- Size of caseload is dependent on yearly needs
- Weekly direct deposits
- Health, vision, and dental coverage options available
- 401k matching
- Unmatched support
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply using the link below. You can also send an updated resume to [email protected] Feel free to email me with any questions you have.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Huntersville, NC
- Davidson, NC
- Camarillo , CA
- Locust, NC
- Monroe, NC
- Gastonia , NC
- Midland, NC
- Kings Mountain, NC
- Malibu , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.