School Psychologist Job | Cedar City, UT
Cedar City, UT
A school district in Cedar City, Utah is seeking a School Psychologist for the 2023/2024 school year! Apply now for an interview.
- Monday - Friday
- 40 hours per week
- Conduct IEP Assessments and attend meetings
- Assist in developing Behavior Intervention Plans
- Working collaboratively with onsite counselors, Special Education teachers, and parents
- Open to working with Gen Ed/Special Needs Students
- Prefers those with behavior autism assessment experience
- Master's degree in Psychology
- Active state license in Utah
- Prior school experience preferred
- Medical, Health, Vision
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Matching
If interested, please send your updated resume to me at [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Contract School Psychologist Job | Dekalb, ILOswego, IL
School Psychologist Opportunity - St. Albans, VTSt. Albans, VT
School PsychologistBensenville, IL
Full-Time School Psychologist Needed in Fontana, CA for 2023-2024 School YrFontana, CA
School Psychologist | Chicago, ILChicago, IL
School Psychologist for 23-24 School YearFryerburg, ME
LICENSED SCHOOL PSYCH (Alexandria, Kentucky) 23/24 SChool YearAlexandria, KY
Next School Year Psychologist Needed Cicero, ILCicero, IL
2023-2024 Travel School Psychologist near Springdale, UtahSpringdale, UT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.