School Psychologist Job - Ferndale NY
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a Licensed School Psychologist for a school-based job near Ferndale, NY. This is a full-time, on-site job for a New York Licensed School Psychologist.
- Full-time – 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload of K-12th grade students
- On-site job near Ferndale, NY
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- Active New York School Psychology licensure
- Previous experience with Special Education students and familiarity with MTSS and RTI requirements
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If you or someone you know is interested in this full-time School Psychologist job near Ferndale, NY, please apply below, or email your resume directly to [email protected].
Madison Kalkstein | National Hiring Manager, Sunbelt Staffing
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain, CO
- North Point, FL
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Naples, CA
- Glendale, CA
- El Monte, CA
- Monterey Park, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.