School Psychologist Job - Full Time - Near Templeton, California
Job Title: School Psychologist
Location: Near Templeton, California
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and dedicated School Psychologist to join a school district--near Templeton, California--on a full-time basis. As a School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in supporting the academic, social, emotional, and behavioral development of the students. Your primary responsibilities will include conducting assessments, providing counseling services, collaborating with staff and parents, and contributing to the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning.
- Interpret assessment results and provide recommendations to support students' educational needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement effective interventions and accommodations.
- Participate in the development and review of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Provide counseling services to address students' social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
- Offer crisis intervention and support during emergency situations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of school-wide programs that promote positive behavior and mental health.
- Support teachers in implementing evidence-based instructional strategies and interventions.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of assessments, interventions, and progress monitoring.
- Valid California Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credentials with authorization in School Psychology.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Knowledge of assessment measures and techniques commonly used in school psychology.
- Experience conducting psychological evaluations and interpreting assessment results.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teachers, parents, and a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2).
- Competitive compensation.
- Optional medical insurance.
- Vision and dental coverage.
- 401K Plan.
- Work with kids.
To apply for this full-time School Psychologist position--near Templeton, California--please submit your resume.
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Contract School Psychologist Job | Dekalb, ILOswego, IL
School Psychologist | Chicago, ILChicago, IL
2023-2024 Travel School Psychologist near Springdale, UtahSpringdale, UT
School Psychologist | Canoga Park, CACanoga Park, CA
Hiring a School Psychologist in TXNear Pierce , TX
Hiring a School Psychologist in OKNear Chimney Hills, OK
School Psychologist: multiple openings!! | Colorado Springs, COColorado Springs, CO
School Psychologist | Cincinnati, OHCincinnati, OH
23'-24' New School Year | School Psychologist Opening in Prescott, AZ | Full-TimePrescott, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.