School Psychologist Job - Full Time - Vallejo, CA
A school district in Vallejo, CA is looking to hire a School Psychologist. The School Psychologist will provide services to the students ranging from K-8th grade.
The School Psychologist duties are listed but not limited to:
- Provide direct counseling or behavioral services to students as needed
- Individual and group counseling sessions
- Consult with teachers and parents regarding early intervention activities in the classroom and home
- Upload assessment reports to SEIS upon completion
- Assist in the development of FBAs and BIPs for students
This position is full time for the full school year. The School Psychologist is needed on campus Monday-Friday during school hours.
School Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- Valid School Psychologist Credential
- Bachelor; Master’s degree in School Psychology or related field preferred
- Bilingual, Spanish (strongly preferred)
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If interested, please apply and attach your resume. The district is seeking Licensed School Psychologists near the Vallejo, CA area with immediate consideration.
Megan Shahan | [email protected] | 813-688-9170
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Huntersville, NC
- Davidson, NC
- Camarillo , CA
- Locust, NC
- Monroe, NC
- Gastonia , NC
- Midland, NC
- Kings Mountain, NC
- Malibu , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.