We have an immediate need for a part-time School Psychologist at a high school near Woburn, MA. This is a contract position for the remainder of the school year.
- Conducting observations, evaluations and assessments
- Interpreting data and providing recommendations for appropriate services and interventions
- Collaborating with staff and parents to monitor students' progress and discuss modifications
- Participation in IEP and other related meetings
- Master's degree in School Psychology or Ed.S.
- Massachusetts School Psychologist certification
Soliant Health offers weekly pay and comprehensive benefits packages including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, CEU reimbursements and more.
Apply below with resume or feel free to contact:
Donielle Young, Senior Associate