School Psychologist Job in Paul, NE
A great school in the Paul, NE area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assess referred students and make recommendations for appropriate school programs.
- Participate in Multi-Disciplinary Team and Child Study Team meetings to assist teachers and staff in developing plans to meet the needs of the students.
- Attend Individualized Education Program and other planning meetings
- Group and individual therapy
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred but not required
- Masters in School Psychology
- Psychology License in state of practice
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM (can vary depending on caseload ages)
To be immediately considered for this position or a position like it, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Beverly, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Wayland, MA
- Norco, CA
- Andover, MA
- Cicero , IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Milwaukee, WI
- Coalinga , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.