School Psychologist Job in Philadelphia, PA
- Full time
- 30-35 Hours a week
- 7th Grade-12 Grade caseload
- Evaluations, IEP meetings
- Supporting Special education
- Zoom Interview
- Must Be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have a Masters Degree in School Psychology
- Must have Pa Clearances
- Experience with Schools Preferred
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Weekly pay on Friday's
- Full medical and dental offered
- 401K Matching
For more information regarding this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling (904)-638-2803. If interested, send your updated resume to the above email address for immediate consideration.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- New Holland, PAA school district located near Marble Falls, Texas has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseloads 1:1 group therapy, IEP meetings, testing students The full school year About 1 hour west of Austin School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree TX license requi
- York County, PAWe are interviewing for School Psychologist to start with our School. Please see details below. Location: York County, PA Details/Specifications: Full School Year 23/24 Hours per week: 35 # of Schools/Ages: K-12 Caseload details: Multiple locations but for most of the schedule it is one stop daily All of York County, PA but can be flexible with the roster All Disabilities Interviewing now! Qualifications: Masters or Docto
- Allentown, PASchool Psychologist Allentown, Pennsylvania This is a contracted opportunity with Procare Therapy! Our agency is teaming up with a school district looking to contract a School Psychologist for the 23/24 school year. Look forward to receiving competitive compensation, a generous benefits package from United Healthcare and endless support from Procare. Required: School Psychologist license in state of Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Clearanc
- Columbia, PASchool Psychologist Needed in Pennsylvania! ProCare Therapy is thrilled to offer a remarkable opportunity for a dedicated School Psychologist in Columbia, PA. Our commitment to connecting talented professionals with impactful roles in the education sector sets us apart. Position: School Psychologist Location: Columbia, PA Employment type: Fulltime/35 hrs. per week Caseload: K-12th/ Testing & Evaluations Only Qualifications: Valid
- Allentown, PASchool Psychologist Needed in Pennsylvania! ProCare Therapy is thrilled to offer a remarkable opportunity for a dedicated School Psychologist inAllentown, PA. Our commitment to connecting talented professionals with impactful roles in the education sector sets us apart. Position: School Psychologist Location: Allentown, PA Employment type: Fulltime/23-24 SY Caseload: Elementary / Helping staff with Testing & Report Writting Qualificat
- Allentown, PAKey Responsibilities: Provide comprehensive psychological services to elementary students. Collaborate with teachers, parents, and staff to develop and implement effective interventions. Conduct assessments and evaluations to support student development and success. Qualifications: Master's degree in School Psychology. Pennsylvania School Psychologist certification. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well
- Marcus Hook, PAProCare Therapy has a supportive school district looking for a Psychologist. The full-time position for the current school year services a K-12th grade caseload. If you are or anybody you know is interested in this position after reading the details provided below, please do not hesitate to reach out to me! Job Details: Onsite near the Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania area Start ASAP 37.5 guaranteed service hours per week # students/ages o
- Media, PAAre you a Psychologist who loves dedicating your time and services to children? We have the perfect current-school-year opportunity for you then. The school district we partnered with has a full-time position that works with a K-12th grade caseload. Please reach out to me if you are or anybody you know is interested in this position! Job Details: Onsite near the Media, Pennsylvania area Start ASAP 37.5 guaranteed service hours per week�
- Chester, PAProCare Therapy wants a dedicated and enthusiastic Psychologist for the current school year. We have a school district that would love to hire someone with pediatric and school experience. They have a K-12th grade caseload that needs serviced full time. Please reach out to me via text, email, or call if you are interested in this position or need more information! Job Details: Onsite near the Chester, Pennsylvania area Start ASAP 37.5 g
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.