School Psychologist job near Lancaster, TX
I am seeking a passionate and qualified School Psychologist for a local school district near Lancaster, TX This job is Full-Time for the full school year.
In this job, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of students in grades K-12th academically, socially and behaviorally. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Full-Time Contract, approx. 37.5 hours/week, Full School Year (will consider someone part time)
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
- Must have your TX School Psychologist Certification
To Apply: Please send your current resume to [email protected]
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near Lancaster, TX or any other opportunities of interest, you can call me at (813) 448-1634
Ask me about virtual jobs!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Moxee, WA
- San Antonio , TX
- Fairfax, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Evanston, IL
- Ypsilanti , MI
- Brockton, MA
- Wheeling, IL
- Irmo, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.