School Psychologist Job Opening
Soliant currently has an opening available for a full time school psychologist for the school year. Director is reviewing resumes and setting up interviews.
- Must have a Master's or Doctoral Degree
- Must be licensed through the state board
- Full Time (35-40 hours)
- K-12 Caseloads available
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements
- Contribute to program development that furthers the integration of social, coping, and problem solving in the classroom.
Working with Soliant, we offer many benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly paycheck
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Licensing reimbursement
For more information on this job, you can contact Jerod Cooper at [email protected] or via phone at 770-557-3241.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
School Psychologist Needed Near Grand Junction, COGrand Junction, CO
School Psych Intern needed in Windom, MNWindom, MN
2023 Spring Semester School Psychologist job opportunityClarksville , OH
(Onsite) School Psych NOW INTERVIEWING | Full/Part Time | Bagdad, KYBagdad, KY
Virtual School Psychologist job opportunityCresson , PA
School PsychologistCharlottesville, VA
School Psychologist opening for 2023 Spring semesterBeverly Hills , CA
2023 Spring semester School Psychologist job opportunityWayland , ME
School Psychologist job opportunity in Glen EllynGlen Ellyn , IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.