School Psychologist Job - Upcoming School Year | Kansas
On-site Kansas City School Psychologist - Upcoming School Year
Are you an experienced School Psychologist in Kansas looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a reputable school district in the Kansas City area for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Call us to set up an interview today!
- Part-time position
- Upcoming School year
- Two days a week
- 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 5th-8th grade caseload
- Social/Emotional Services
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Coordination of early childhood transitions and evaluation
• Master’s or Doctorate level degree
• Kansas State Board Licensure
• State License and Education Certification
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To be considered for this position, please contact Rachael Nintzel at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email. Contact me for any questions by calling or texting (678) 748-5316.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Granite Falls, WA
- Seven Oaks, SC
- Walden, SC
- Irmo, SC
- Auburn, NH
- Manchester, NH
- Frankenmuth , MI
- San Francisco, CA
- Goodyear, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.