School Psychologist (K-12)
We are currently searching for a great School Psychologists to contract for the school year.
- Volo, IL
- Help students process their issues and plan goals
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, family and social issues
- Inform and counsel parents on relevant topics within their child's life
- Research and apply learning programs that apply to the child’s needs
- Participate and diagnose student by administering psychological tests
- Evaluate and advise disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Active or eligible School Psych license for Illinois
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact LeeAnn Miller at 678-459-1155 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Mesa, AZ
- Bloomfield , CT
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Dover, DE
- Buckley, WA
- Naperville, IL
- Antioch, CA
- Concord, CA
- Garland, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.