School Psychologist | K-8 Caseload
A school near Lawrence, MA needs a School Psychologist! You must be licensed in Massachusetts and must be able to work Full Time for rest of the 21/22 school year. We are trying to help our Kiddos!!
Details about the position:
- Full Time
- 40 hours weekly
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: June 16th
- Work Hours: 8am-4pm
- Onsite Only
- K-8th Caseload
- Must have MA fingerprints completed
- Licensed School Psych for K-8
- Zoom Interview
What is required:
- Masters or Doctoral Degree (School Psychology or Educational)
- You must have a School Psych STATE License
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive weekly W2 pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If you are interested or would like more details, please email Victoria Pope or call 678-710-7674. I am looking forward to speaking with you!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Granite Falls, WA
- Seven Oaks, SC
- Walden, SC
- Irmo, SC
- Auburn, NH
- Manchester, NH
- Frankenmuth , MI
- San Francisco, CA
- Goodyear, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.