School Psychologist - La
Soliant is seeking a School Psychologist for the rest of the 2021-2022 school year. With the middle of the school year approaching, we are looking to hire a reliable candidate quickly. The hiring process will most likely move fast, so please be ready to interview and begin work asap! We are screening candidates and setting up interviews with the school director now. Out of state applicants and new graduates are welcome to apply.
- K-12 student caseloads available
- Full-time; Monday-Friday: 35 hrs/week
- Will provide direct services to schools within the parish such as Response to Intervention (RTI), referrals, and assessments
- Coordinates individual student evaluations
- Assist school personnel in conducting functional behavioral assessments and developing class wide and individualized behavioral intervention plans
- Must have active Louisianna licensure/certification
- Competitive rate: based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- Benefits offered
This is an on-site position!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Sara Robinson 678-748-5326 or email your resume to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Hollister, CA
- Gresham, OR
- Antioch, CA
- Glendale, CA
- Jarrettsville, MD
- Westfield, MA
- Hollister, CA
- Chicopee, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.