School Psychologist | Lafayette, Indiana
Make a difference every day as a School Psychologist. We are seeking a compassionate professional to provide psychological assessments, counseling services, and support to students. Join our collaborative team and contribute to the overall well-being and success of our diverse student community.
- Full time | 35-40 hours per week
- Assessments, Counseling, IEP Meetings
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in Indiana
- Knowledge of Indiana Schools
- Experience working with special needs highly preferred
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical Coverage
- Supportive school district
- Competitive compensation
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Behavioral Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bargersville, INSunbelt is hiring a School Psychologist for the new school year in the Bargersville, Indiana area. This is a full-time(Monday-Friday) and on-site position. Job Details: Onsite, in the Bargersville area Run assessments Analyze data Qualifications: School Psychologist license in the state of Indiana Sunbelt Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision plans 401(k) plan Competitive weekly pay If you're interested in this full-time, on-site
- Indianapolis, INJoin our dynamic team as a School Virtual Psychologist, making a positive impact on students' lives from the comfort of your own space. This is a full-time position, and we are looking for a motivated and dedicated professional to start as soon as possible. Key Responsibilities: Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' social, emotional, and behavioral needs. Collaborate with educators and parents to develop effective intervention s
- Whiteland, INSunbelt is working with a school district in the Whiteland, Indiana area that is in need of a School Psychologist for the new school year. This is a full-time(Monday-Friday) and on-site position. Some of the duties for this School Psychologist position include providing assessments, reviewing data, and student study teams. The necessary requirement for this opportunity is your School Psychologist license in the state of Indiana. Working for Su
- Mooresville, INSunbelt is currently setting up interviews for multiple School Psychologist positions in the Mooresville, IN area for the next school year. These opportunities and on-site and will be full time for the next school year. Job Details: Job will consist of 60-70 evaluations per year Location: Mooresville, Indiana Caseload ranges from PreK-12th grade Job Qualifications: Must possess a valid Indiana School Psychologist licensure Experience
- Greenwood, INSunbelt is hiring for a School Psychologist in the Greenwood, IN area for the new school year. This position will be full time and on-site. Job Details: Caseload: K-12 Location: School near Greenwood, Indiana Licensure: Valid Indiana School Psychologist licensure required Job Qualifications: Must possess a valid Indiana School Psychologist licensure Experience in conducting comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations and assessments
- Mooresville, INNow Hiring: School Psychologist A school district near Mooresville, Indiana has partnered with Soliant to hire a School Psychologist for the remainder of the school year. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into the school setting and help the students in need. Position Requirements: Indiana School Psychologist Certification Position Details: Full time opening available ASAP - end of 22/23 School Year K-6th grade
- Crown Point, INJob Title: Teletherapy Full-Time School Psychologist Location: Crown Point, IN Company: Procare Therapy Job Type: Full-Time Job Description: Are you an experienced and dedicated School Psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity in Crown Point, IN? Procare Therapy is actively seeking a qualified Psychologist to join our team. As a School Psychologist at Procare Therapy, you will play a vital role in providing support to students and
- Royalton, INProCare Therapy, a leading provider of educational staffing services, is seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist to join our team in Lebanon, IN. As a School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in supporting the academic and socio-emotional needs of students in a school setting. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, academic, and socio-emotional functioning. Collaborate wi
- Layfayette, INFull Time School Psychologist Opportunity in Lafayette, IN Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Lafayette, Indiana looking for someone to join their team as a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. Job Type: Full time – 40 hours per week Full 2023-2024 school year K-12th grade Qualifications: Requires a Master’s or Doctora
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.