School Psychologist | Madisonville, TN
A school district in Madisonville, Tennessee is partnering with Bilingual Therapies! We are seeking an experienced School Psychologist to bring on board for the new school year! Apply today!
- Caseload: Pre-K-12th (mostly elementary)
- Full-Time: 35-40 hrs/wk
- On-site (W-2 contract)
- 3-4 School Sites
- Less than 50 Evals
- Master’s or Doctorate Level Degree in School Psychology
- Active license in state of Tennessee
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Waxahachie, TX
- Bemidji, MN
- Austin, TX
- Edgewood, WA
- Springfield, OR
- Sacramento, CA
- Kelso, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.